Torna alla lista annunci
SRE Engineer I (Remote)
We are looking to hire a talented person to be join our SRE Team. In this role, you will help Agile Lab in provisioning new infrastructures, improving existing ones, automating CI/CD pipelines and take care about the reliability of our applications.
Give a look at our handbook to discover our core values and processes.
Salary: 30 K - 40 K
- Takes well-defined tasks and completes them with a growing autonomy;
- Understands and adopts our internal principles.
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience;
- No previous experience as an SRE Engineer;
- Interest in Infrastructure as Code and automation practices;
- Broad knowledge of core computer science concepts;
- Ability to solve low to medium complexity networking, data, and software issues;
- Good knowledge of at least a scripting language like Bash, Python;
- Good knowledge of Git;
- Good communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Eager to learn.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of docker and Kubernetes;
- Basic knowledge of cloud providers (Azure or AWS or GCP);
- Basic knowledge of Hadoop and related technologies.
- Remote or smart working and work life balance;
- Training monthly budget (time and money);
- A structured career path with clear expectations and salary for each level;
- Support of a buddy, as a guide in choosing the most suitable experiences for your ambitions;
- Benefits and corporate welfare programs: meal vouchers, health fund provided, prizes, welcome pack with all the equipment you need to work;
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you;
- The opportunity to attend one conference per year;
- Stimulating environment oriented to growth, both professionally and personally.
Agile Lab elevates the Data Management practice to unlock the data-driven potential of organizations thanks to its Elite Data Engineering products and services.
They offer Data Platform enabling services as well as business vertical solutions, mixing business specific and deep technology know-how.
The open-source modular platform witboost, created by Agile Lab, can solve many real-world Data Engineering problems.